Friday 7 March 2008

okay. so the prelims are officially over. i wasnt a good student for this period of time cos i didnt take ONE unit. (i don't care. half unit + half unit = ONE unit) haha. instead of pondering over whether i was escaping from reality, i actually kinda enjoyed this period of intensive study.. (im serious!) maybe cos prelims wouldnt be counted into our final exams, i found myself satisfied to have understood my stuffs ALOT more, than worrying for the end results. i found prelims a good way to pace myself la. without prelims, i probably wouldnt start studying.. but this time round, i guess i focused more on my content subjs.. so i completely forgot all my math and stats.. with no time to practise at all.. and what's more was that both my half units ended last yr, in nov.. =x

have quite a number of activities this coming week! will be meeting quite a few ppl :D wheeee~ it'll be a short one week break.. after that it's back to intensive studying again. gotta work on my math/stats and IBM alot more.. arghh and my practical exam's in July! i could have chosen Sept instead.. but i'll definitely be working during the long hols.. and 8am-5pm everyday would mean having no time to practise at all.. and i REALLY hate scales.. was kinda wondering if i shld switch over to pop piano after getting my grade.. but my teacher sounds like she's really hopeful of me to complete the whole thing! how long more would that take man!? sighs.

Best wishes to my juniors who are getting their results tmr! it was a traumatic experience for me last year. i don't wanna think anymore. time to pack my notes and files for the last lap! haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home